Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Beginning Online

My day job really took lots of my online schedule as it made me compromised one of my best past times. I enjoy writing, posting some of my views on what had been the trend online particularly on this niche. I should have earned more from this. Anyways, I will make it up to my self this time. I'll be posting more starting today and hoping to have better materials to be shared.

It seems I am starting to gather my thoughts again, I already spend couple of minutes composing the first paragraph. Before, I used to finish a 400 words article for less than 10 minutes. Maybe a little more practice this time.

Yes, I tried to browse the previous posts and found some unbearable errors there. I corrected it already but if you still find some, or you may want to rephrase part of the post, just feel free to post it in the comment box.

I should have created fresh blogger domain, but I couldn't find one that best complement the topic I'll be working on, so I decided to work on this one. I consider this my first post again as indicated on my chosen title.

Alright, accompany me in my quest to make money through the internet again.

No comments: