Thursday, July 16, 2009

Affiliate Earnings Real Time presentation

You might have seen couple of websites presenting how much they are earning as an affiliate particularly of ClickBank.com. Do you know that the earnings presented in photo could be done through photoshop?

Guess what, there are earnings,of course, but the figures might have been presented in an exaggerated manner. From those many affiliate websites I went through, I have seen only one who presented the earnings in a real time basis.

Though the date had been taken more than a year ago, the owner really shown her exact report page in her account at clickbank. It is really a real time presentation. She is also one of those affiliate masters earning huge amount through affiliates.

I did experience earning something huge over the internet too. It so happen that the website had beed de-indexed by the big G and I need to start over again.  This why I am upddating this blog, editing all article to fit the required content.  Hopefully this blog may reached its potential and generate some for me.

No comments: