Monday, April 10, 2017

Four Years had passed

Four years had passed and I am still here continuing to pursue the main purpose of this blog, to make money over the internet.  I did earn something from the previous years, sorry guys but I could not divulge the amount I earned here.

I decided to update this blog to be used as link for my other websites I currently maintained.  These are posted over the top side of this blog.  Check it out for other details.  You see, I come up with another niche again as I was keep on bragging over my previous years of blogging and as other article I've written over this blog. This only proved that I am fond of writing something even if others commented some of the articles do not have the essence as article.

But mind you people, Google had kept this blog from those years and so I decided also to continue it, of course, not only for purposes of gaining later, but this blog will be used later as my internet profile.  A decade of having or maintaining a blog of this kind, I think will be of great deal for people who are also fond of writing. 

After all, such an article is considered the main content of the search engine.  This maybe is the reason why the big G did not remove this blog from their list.  I am glad to inform you, my dear readers to check my other website and learn how I'd come with those ideas and articles I've written, check it out over the sidebar.

No comments: