Sunday, November 30, 2008

Viral Adsensing

I should have been promoting my affiliate Viral Adsensing to earn some form this most popular internet passive income stream for a long time now. I have been working online for more than 3 year now and I should have written hundreds of article about Google adsense and how to make one of the best online passive income streams.

For that 3 years, I have written multiple articles with different topics. If only clickbank.com is paying through paypal, then I have been earning much form them too. In fact, I have created blog solely for clickbank affiliates alone hoping that they will some apply paypal payment method soon.

I have reviewed or should I say, written reviews of some of their products out there and I embedded my hoplink in the article pointing back to the product. Luckily, I got some commission already, but I have set my threshold to $10,000 and I did not meet it yet.

I stopped promoting some of my affiliate already and converted my site offering review services. It is produces good income also. But unlike adsense, after creating a site, promote it to a thousand promotions and your done. For sure, after the promotion, you will start earning from adsense. And, with that tool Viral Adsense to utilize, I am positive to earn 4 digit adsense earning monthly.

No comments: