Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Manual vs, Automatic Web Promotions

We could not deny the trend when it come to internet marketing. Lots of semi and automatic website promotions are over the internet today, but manual promotion is not totally being removed from the Internet Marketing industry. I believe both marketing strategies are being utilized to serve website owners.

Obviously, webmasters are using automatic promotions to rush up with those websites which are already on their peak in which it should not be the case because old and new websites can still profit as long as you know when, where and how you do the marketing.

I do use semi and automatic marketing too. But I am not using the automatic to ensure my website is gaining it links in normal ways. I am still doing manual marketing to reach my target and potential clients in the market, and it did work. Now my traffic has gone up doubling my present traffic. Slowly but surely, my website will gain its potential using even if I manually promote my websites.

The strategy here if patience, focus and don't stop promoting.

No comments: